After successfully signing into your Vendor profile, follow these steps to add products.
1.1 Important Product Details
- Step 1- From the Vendor dashboard on your left, hover over the “Products” Tab and click on “Add New”.
- Step 2 – Keep the Product Type as “Simple Product” and Tick the box titled “Catalog”.
- Step 3 – Enter a catchy “Product Title” for this new product.
- Step 4 – Price to be kept empty at this stage. All products are currently “Browse and Contact” only.
- Step 5 – In the next step please write a short description for your products. This section should highlight some features/benefits of your product. This section can be left empty and is optional.
- Step 7 – After entering a short description, please write a more in depth description for your product. Here you can add as much information as you wish. Try to be descriptive.
1.2 Product Images
- Step 8 – Add a product image by clicking on the product thumbnails to the right of the “Product Title” field. Once the image manager opens, select one of your images in your image library, or drag an image into your library, to select a new one.
- Step 9 – If you would like to add additional product images, click on the small thumbnails to choice another. Repeat this step for each additional product image.
– Preferred “Product Image Sizes” are (650×650) pixels. We recommend using a Squared image/s.
1.3 Categories and Tags
- Step 10 – In the right sidebar of the product manager you will find a section where you can indicate your product’s category. Products can be added to sub-categories by toggling the green arrow next to a primary category. A product can have multiple categories if.
- Step 11 – Next you can go ahead a enter tags for your products. Product tags are descriptive labels you can add to your products. Popular search engines can use tags to get information about your store. You can add more than one tag separating them with a comma.
1.4 Catalog mode and Inventory
- Step 12 – Scroll down to the bottom of the page to access this setting. This option is needed to set your product to be displayed as a “Browse and Contact” Product. Click on the Catalog mode Tab to reveal the settings.
- Step 13 – Please tick the following two boxes; “Disable Add to Cart”, and “Hide Price”.
- Step 14 – Now, please click on the inventory tab. Once the settings are revealed you can go ahead and fill in the specified fields. All fields are optional.
- Step 15 – Next, click on the “Attributes” tab to open the product attributes settings. This is a very important part of the product creation process as it will be used for product filtering and attribution.
- Step 16 – Please tick the box “Colors” and under “Search for an attribute” find and select the colors that are relevant to your product. Please make sure the boxes “Active” and “Visible on the product page” are selected.
- Step 17 – Please tick the box “Material” and under “Search for an attribute” find and select the materials that are relevant to your product. Please make sure the boxes “Active” and “Visible on the product page” are selected.
- Step 18 – Please tick the box “Product Listing Type” and under “Search for an attribute” find and select the option “Browse and Contact”. Please make sure the boxes “Active” and “Visible on the product page” are selected.
1.6 Submit for Review
- Step 19 – Finally, click on “SUBMIT FOR REVIEW”.
- Step 20 – Sit back, relax, and wait for us to review your product. You will be notified once your product is published, or if you require further actions.